About Me

My photo
I'm Brittany! I really love to write and express my thoughts, so I hope that all of you enjoy following my blog!Feel free to write me at my Google e-mail and share your ideas with me. After all, I believe that's an important element for any writer. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Exciting News!!!!

So, I have some exciting updates! I got a job! I'm so thrilled! It's at a sports store called Dick's Sporting Goods! The lady said that she hired me because I'm so outgoing and friendly! They're also going to start me out at even more than my old job payed me! Training starts on August 31st! The Lord has truly provided for me! Well, what else? I got a C in my math class, but I'm just so happy that I passed! Okay, what else? I've been pretty occupied, lately. My mom and I've been sewing. We've made me two shirts so far. I'm trying to learn, too, but it's a process. I don't know if my brain can store all of this information at the same time. It's just like an overload! Ha! Ha! Anyways if you wanna see the place that I got my job at, the website is: www.dickssportinggoods.com Let's see here. I'm not sure what else to say, just that I'm going to start writing about some more serious and personal topics. I hope that all of my readers will enjoy them just like they've enjoyed these and leave me a comment because I'd love to hear your thoughts! I'll talk to ya'll, later!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment