About Me

My photo
I'm Brittany! I really love to write and express my thoughts, so I hope that all of you enjoy following my blog!Feel free to write me at my Google e-mail and share your ideas with me. After all, I believe that's an important element for any writer. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

Hello, everyone! So...today is Memorial Day and I hope that we all take time to remember the soldiers that have died for our freedom. I thank God for these men and women. It takes so much courage and strength to put your life on the line for a whole nation of people, but they do it, anyway. They put all of us before themselves and what they want. I, also, wanted to say that we should remember their families, too, because they make a great sacrifice, as well. We should always remember those that are still fighting for us, still and continue to do so. These people are, truly, the heroes. Sometimes, we take our freedom for granted and forget that freedom is not free. There is a great price to be paid and the soldiers that we remember, today, paid that price for us. I think the least we can do is try our best to never forget that. So, I just want to say thank you to all of these heroes! Leave a comment and share your thank yous with  me! I would love to hear them! Happy Memorial Day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment