About Me

My photo
I'm Brittany! I really love to write and express my thoughts, so I hope that all of you enjoy following my blog!Feel free to write me at my Google e-mail and share your ideas with me. After all, I believe that's an important element for any writer. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I've been up to!

Hey everyone! What's up? Sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while. I just couldn't seem to come up with anything, lately. Maybe, I've just been busier than I thought! Ha! Ha! I've been going to interviews and hoping that something will happen. I've got to go see about another one this Friday, so please keep me in your prayers. What else? I've been hanging out with my brother whenever I can. They just about work him to death at his job, but it's just because he's a hard worker, so whenever he's off I spend time with him. We've been going places, together, and hanging out. Of course, I like riding in his car, too. It's very luxurious; it's a Mustang! Ha! Ha! It's just him and me. We're very close! I guess this post kind of turned into one about family, but I think that's fantastic because family is so important! I love mine so much! They mean everything to me! I hope to get pictures up, soon! Tell me about your family in the comments! I'd love to hear what you have to say! Bye for now!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment