About Me

My photo
I'm Brittany! I really love to write and express my thoughts, so I hope that all of you enjoy following my blog!Feel free to write me at my Google e-mail and share your ideas with me. After all, I believe that's an important element for any writer. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, July 8, 2011

I'm so unorganized! Ha! Ha!=D

Hello, everyone! I'm really hoping to getting around to posting some pictures, soon! It's just that I'm waiting on a new charger and USB port to get here because I lost my last ones! I'm so unorganized, so I'm always losing all kinds of stuff! I try not to, but I end up doing it, anyway! So, after I get my charger, which I hope is as soon as possible, I'm going to go picture crazy! This blog is going to be covered in pictures, which I think'll make it even better! I really can't wait to start using my camera, again, because I love it! I really like talking pictures, too, because I think that it's another opportunity to be creative! So, any chance to be creative, I' m all for it! Ha! Ha!;) Also, a little update on my job search; I went yesterday with a friend and I think that it went very well. I'm feeling encouraged, so I always appreciate the prayers for one for me and my friends! What are ya'll's thoughts on this post? Are ya'll unorganized? Do you love to take pictures, too? Do you need prayer or is that anything else that you would like to say? Just let me know in a comment or message! I would love to hear from ya'll!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment